About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Monday 22 August 2011

Back to work

So I've had two weeks' off and today it's back to work.  I really don't feel like it!  Especially as I have two jobs to up my cash flow and I'm back to both.  Minimum of 57 hours across both this week... it's going to be a heavy one.

Biggest financial issue for job number 1 - will I find parking or have to pay £5 for a half day's parking and then find a space at lunch?  Some weeks I've ended up forking out £15-20 on parking, which is ludicrous.  I do at least get a tonne of shopping - the car park is a supermarket's, which is why the obligatory fiver has to be spent for the privilege of using their spaces.  Thank god our office is moving soon and there will be plentiful parking : )  In fact, with the office move, I'm going to be allowed to work from home also, which will be great.  No more office politics!  I can't see me having an arguement with my cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment