About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Monday 29 August 2011

That's just pathetic

Remember the bank I said I wrote to about charges?  I requested over £2000 of charges back, claimed they had treated me unfairly because they had grossly added to my financial hardship and what happens?  First, a letter saying that they are 'looking in to it'... then today I look online at my accounts with them (that I still keep running until this is sorted out) and they have put £100 in one account with the title 'charges refund'... 1/20th of what they charged me?!  That's all they're going to give back?!!  I'll await a letter from them and see what they have to say for themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment