About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Monday 9 April 2012

Online money making

Been having a bit of success with this lately.  So far this month I've managed:

* x2 £5 Amazon vouchers on Swagbucks points site
* £15.15 cashback on TopCashBack for signing up for Netflix (which I cancelled before the free period ended)
* £25 on Facebook sale (a couple of Habitat lampshades)
* £20 on Fabulous Bingo (played with a referral money bonus... no chancing my own money)
* 99p (will be less minus fees, probably about 61p) on Ebay sale

I have 13 items listed on Ebay so am hoping for more money than just the 99p I've made so far!  That was for a book, and the other books listed didn't sell.  It seems to be really hard to even sell brand new books on there. 

Also got someone coming round to pick up some old CD racks from me (that I advertised on Facebook) on Wednesday for £8 so can add that to the pot when I get it.

And am almost at my first payout on Superpoints.  Will claim 5 dollars via Paypal for that as better value for points accumulated than Amazon vouchers.  After the exchange rate this will be £3 odd, but better than nothing :)

If anyone wants to join Superpoints, using this referral link will get both of us 25 bonus points:

http://superpoints.com/join/jcsl1l

Swagbucks is my favourite though, as I find it easier to rack up the points on there quicker. If you'd like to join Swagbucks a referral link is on the right hand side of my blog.

Also, if you're interested in TopCashBack there is also a link for that one the right hand side.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to join the superpoints via your link but it say the code has already been used. Please can you send me another link x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm strange, maybe they only have a certain time span on them... I was given that referral link a few days ago. Doesn't look on my account like anyone else has used it. You can join up with this regular link if you like, but don't think either of us will get any extra points:

    http://superpoints.com/refer/dizzybrunette

    ReplyDelete