About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Monday 9 April 2012

Tinker tinker...

Apologies if you think the blog looks a bit weird... been playing around with it to get the margins and layout how I like, etc.

Thought I'd stretch it out a little so I don't have so much blank space around my musings.

Still a bit new to all this fancy altering blog stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment