About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Thursday 13 December 2012

Pay day already?!

Wow, I really must have reigned it in this month, without even trying!  I just looked at my calendar and realised I get paid from my second job tomorrow (get paid fortnightly), and I still have over £100 in my second job earnings bank account!  That's taken me a bit by surprise!  I'm normally trying to hang in there, desperate for pay day to come around. 

Good timing I guess as I have only bought a fraction of the Christmas presents I have to buy...  Amazon's telling me I have 5 days left, better step on it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment