About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Cool, moi?

So apparently according to The Times today, I live in one of the top 30 coolest places to live in Britain. 

Perhaps I shouldn't be in such a hurry to leave?!

Well where I live definitely has its charms, and I will always love it, but sometimes you just need to strike out and flee the nest.  I did that for 9 years, and then I came back.  Returning was great to start with but now 5 years on with my life not having really progressed in that time I feel I'm stuck in a rut.  A rut where I know everyone and can't even pop to the supermarket without at least bumping into several familiar faces.  It was nice at first, but now I crave some anonymity, some new experiences and the chance to meet people I don't already know or whom I don't already share a bundle of acquaintances with.  It's time to liven things up a bit with a big change of scene.

Of course I will always come back and visit, because lots of my friends are here and my brother and his family, and I will miss the place itself.  And who knows, if I meet a nice man and settle down, I might even drag him back here!

First finished job application for my new city of preference submitted on Monday morning, fingers crossed I get an interview at least...  If not, at least I have a lot of stuff I can copy and paste and tweak for the next application, rather than having to write everything from scratch.

1 comment:



  1. HOW TO GET BLANK ATM CARD AND WITHDRAW
    UNLIMITED CASH
    This is the happiest moment of my life having no longer to worry about paying bills as i have been settled for life. A lot has been said about atm hacking and blank card for cash withdrawal but it all seemed like a myth to me until i eventually lost my job few months back and the world seemed to be moving backwards. I went online in search of jobs and means to an end and there i found comments about blankatmdeliveryxpress and how they deliver this card in less than 7 days with no risk involved and a far much lesser price compared to what the card itself can give you, i then made contact and purchase one from them with almost my last dollars I took the risk and in exactly 6 days latter my card and a manual was delivered to my home address here in California and that same evening i used the card was able to take out $5000 for a start its been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card contact them via email :blankatmdeliveryxpress@gmail.com
    Don't mail them if you not really ready for this card is gonna cost you money to buy the card note that,they offer card to firms, orphans,individual and business personnels mail them immediately .

    ReplyDelete