About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Thursday 14 March 2013

Epic fail

Ok, so my stay up all night tactic didn't even remotely work.  Instead I took myself off to bed for a nap to rest my computer glazed eyes, and then kept waking up every 10 minutes until dawn panicking that I really should get up and do more, but was too tired to.  Then spent the following day absolutely shattered.

Note to self - just catch up on work at the weekends, at a normal hour.

Back to financial things - I've spent both this week's and next week's budget already, not helped by going out for dinner last night... oooops

Will have to use little tidbits of money I've saved this month to tide me over, only problem is that I was planning to hang on to those for my car tax disc that's due in April.

Also found out my company is no longer going to pay for my professional membership, so need to find £85 to renew this in April to keep me in the game professionally... not quite sure where I'm going to get the funds from for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment