About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Saturday 16 March 2013

Skint much?!

So here's the figures:

£0.41 left in my main bank account
£1.27 left in my secondary bank account (that my second job pay goes into)
£0.66 left in my wallet in cash

A grand total of £2.34 left until Friday!  Only Sunday today, eeeek!

I have some bits of money in savings, but really need to keep hold of them for more costly things coming up.

Think I'll have to allow myself at least a tenner from savings though to cover lunches this week... I'm rubbish at buying in supplies and getting up early enough to turn them into lunches to take with me.

I get paid from job 2 on Friday but am slightly panicked as I had to give up a shift last week to concentrate on work for job 1, and am going to only be paid a teeny bit, less than what I normally allow myself for my weekly budget!  Fun and games...

I have a date tomorrow but he's promised to pay (he owes me, having flaked out on me already twice), so hopefully that's not going to cost me anything... fingers crossed it might even be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment