About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Friday 16 March 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

Am working a crazy amount of hours this week, what with full time work + 25 hours in my second job, due to taking some cover shifts.  However, this is helping to keep me sane, and stopping me from worrying about my housing situation etc.

Need to be more positive.  Blatantly failing on that New Year Resolution I made!

Paid in my pot of savings money this week as it was getting full... that with some online savings almost totals £100, almost.  All is now in my shiny new ISA that I set up a few days ago.

My laptop is still in the computer shop at the moment as they try to figure out what is wrong with it.  Turns out it wasn't as straightforward as it first appeared.  Fingers crossed I won't have to buy a new one... we'll have to see I guess.

Got a busy couple of weeks ahead, but after that I must get off my backside and sell some stuff... especially as I may have to move house at some point.  Got a few expensive dresses to get rid of, and think I might try a dress agency as the first port of call.  If I get a spare minute this weekend I might put a couple of things on Ebay (things I want to start at more than 99p) to take advantage of their free listing weekend.

Oooh in other news, I have a date next weekend to look forward to : )

No comments:

Post a Comment