About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Monday 19 March 2012

Woohoo

Laptop is back : )

They were able to fix it in the end, so that's made me £55 out of pocket rather than £350ish out of pocket for a new laptop, so am a happy bunny!

Paid the £55 out of the £91 saved from this month being a council tax free month, so felt fairly painless!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you got your laptop fixed. I would be lost without mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks : ) I would've been lost had I not had my work laptop as a back up! My own lappy is much better though as bookmarks, passwords saved etc.

    ReplyDelete