About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Points sites

Been getting into points websites lately... 
Just added links to Swagbucks and Superpoints websites on the right if you want to have a go too.

These are sites you can do stuff on to earn points - surveys, watch videos etc., and points = prizes!  Or rather Amazon vouchers, cash via Paypal etc.

It takes a little while to rack up the points, but I seem to be managing it without too much effort, and a fiver claimed here and there is still a fiver here and there!

Also added a link to TopCashBack - great website for claiming money back on online purchases.

All the links are referrals... this means if you use them it will get me some points, but also get you some too : )

No comments:

Post a Comment