About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Thursday 21 February 2013

I blame the cat

74p cash left, and the new weekly cash budget starts tomorrow.

Sounds impressive to have money left over yes?  However, I spent £12.89 with a card on food (£3.70) and cat food (£7.19) and cleansing wipes (£2.00) earlier so not so much.  And did I really need doughnuts?!  Haha 

Getting back on track with this weekly budget malarky is proving harder than I thought.

Partly because when I'm in a store and see something I need (like cat food), I think to myself 'why not buy it now rather than have to do a separate trip tomorrow when my budget starts again?'  I only went in for an avocado for part of my lunch, but once there my eyes wandered...

Man 1 got in contact by the way - I asked him about Tuesday and he said he was wiped from work and didn't think it was definite anyway as we hadn't arranged the details (just which night we were meeting up). Hmmmm...

Man 2 texted me at 8pm last night saying he was just leaving the gym.  I told him we should do something another night (way too late to come back to me and expect me to go out suddenly - I hadn't gotten ready as didn't know if we were going out or not).

Still convinced they're all a bit rubbish.  Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment