About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Work work work

Oh Dolly P, I wish I could work 9 - 5, that would be a way to make a living.

However, the 'fun' never stops.  I'm trying to enjoy a nice lie in today but it's ruined by the horrible feeling that I'm running out of time to do admin for job 1.  I've got to go to job 2 tonight and then job 1 resumes tomorrow and I have so much to do before then!

I think once I'm out of debt I'm not only giving up job 2 but looking for a replacement career for job 1, as I'm sick of always having work hanging over me to do in my own time.  This week, for example, I am going to have to work all the evening hours possible that I'm not doing job 2 in order to be prepped and ready for things happening in job 1.

Every weekend I am torn between doing work, selling stuff on eBay to make money, tidying my abode (as I'm not naturally tidy enough to do it as I go along), and actually having a weekend and having some fun, or some chill out time.

I wonder if other people have these constant things nagging away at them... must work, must tidy, must sell some clutter?

I'm a natural born procrastinator, and having too much to do makes me want to do, well, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment