About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Friday 22 February 2013

New debt snowball - hoorah!

If you'd like to have a look at this it's under my debt overview tab (see above).

Nice short snowball left now :)

I'm paying off £523.12 a month, a random amount, granted, but that's because the loan I've just paid off had payments of £151.12 per month, and now I've paid that off I'm paying that extra £151.12 per month towards my other debts.

The debt snowball doesn't include my £100 overdraft, because it's indefinitely at 0% APR and with no usage fees so I'm not too bothered about it, and I'm not making any regular payments to it, so am not sure how it would fit into a snowball.

No comments:

Post a Comment