About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Saturday 23 February 2013

Kitty free to a good home...

My kitty had to go to the vet's today for her yearly vaccinations.  Whilst there I also paid for them to administer a 3 month worming treatment, and bought 3 months' worth of flea treatments... all that plus VAT equalled nearly £70, boo :(

I wonder how much I spend on being a cat owner sometimes... I must spend about £5 a week on food, my pet insurance is about £13 a month, and then there's the yearly jabs. 

Still, I think it's worth it for the company; when you live alone it's nice to have someone to greet you when you get home!

Here she is looking rather freaked out that she's in her basket about to see the vet:

No comments:

Post a Comment