About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Saturday 28 January 2012

Bleurgh...

...working late tonight - normally finish around 10.15pm in job #2 but will be finishing about 2am instead as doing inventory tonight.

Still, must look on the bright side, this whole shift is extra - I took it as the girl meant to work it got fired and they needed cover.  Only found out it was going to be a late one a couple of nights ago, but it's all extra money!

No comments:

Post a Comment