About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Resolutions, they are a-starting...

New Year's Resolution number 1 finally started having received my first two £2 coins in my change.  Alas though, that was almost the last of my money!  Got to just hang on in there until Friday...

Resolution number 5 not going so well... done lots of research on more unusual items to sell (empty perfume bottles, shop carrier bags etc, who knew?) but not actually DONE anything yet!  Procrastinating, procrastinating, procrastinating...  Hoping I might get my arse in gear this weekend.  That said, I have an interview for a new job to prepare for so might be otherwise occupied.  Later this week I'm going to have to see if any of my old suits still fit or not.  I have a sneaking suspicion they will be too big, as I'm sure I'm about a stone lighter than I was last time I had to wear a suit.

Now the question is, whether to fork out for a new suit or not...? It will mean putting it on my credit card, as I have no stored funds left after Christmas and some urgent car work, but maybe it's a necessary evil to help me secure the job??  Hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment