About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Moral support

Bless one of my friends, writer of the blog "squashedkitty." - check it out on My Blog List.

He's put this on his blog and said it was for me: 

"Being broke is a temporary situation, Being poor is a state of mind."

Michael Todd

Thanks matey, wise words. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment