About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Nothing to do today except housework and some work for job #1 so not bothered by the snow today.  It looks mighty pretty, and I love the silence of it.

One who is not happy is poor kitty... there is not much in life she hates more than snow.  In previous years watching her try to walk in it is quite comical as she keeps shaking her feet after every step to get the snow off.  Today I think she'll stay inside, no doubt getting annoyed at me as she thinks it is all my fault.

Here's a picture of her looking unimpressed after surveying the scene:


Was hoping to have a NSD today because of the snow, but I might have to pop out for provisions on foot - think I'm low on milk.  Maybe I should have joined in the panic buying with everyone else yesterday...?

No comments:

Post a Comment