About Me

My photo
I'm single, broke, and in my early 30s... but thankfully decided a while ago to sort my life out once and for all; in particular to sort out my finances, and to move forward into a debt free life. I'm hoping writing a blog will help spur me on through my social life cutbacks, my successful and not-so-successful attempts at dating, my new addiction to the Sainsbury's Basics range, and the general insanity caused by the stress of money troubles.

Saturday 4 February 2012

Pah!

My date for tonight got cancelled : (  Well, probably for the best looking at the weather forecast... snow, snow, snow!

I have somehow already managed to spend 2/3 of this week's weekly budget and it's only Saturday!  I fear February will be an expensive month, what with birthday drinks and dinners, not just for me, but a variety of friends.  I just hope I don't go into financial meltdown...

Thinking of my birthday, with turning 30 on Friday I think I'm going to have to rewrite the 'about me' bit of this blog... hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment